Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merrrrry Christmas

Okay so it's not Christmas anymore, obviously haha. But I did not feel like blogging last night, super tired and I had to clean my whole house with my mother cause she's a nut.

Wanna know the best thing about Christmas was? I DIDN'T EVEN CRY. Okay I was kidding that wasn't the BEST part, but it was a good thing that didn't happen. And I honestly thought I was going to! But I didn't I was so happy. I got more than enough for myself, and Mia got so so sooo much! I'm so grateful and happy.

Mia usually sleeps in to like 9 or 10 sometimes, but she must have known Santa came so she woke up at like 7:30 haha. I was excited for her 1st Christmas so I wrapped every.single.gift under the tree for her haha. She got a Sophie, books, leggings, an umbrella stroller, clothes clothes clothes,  a DVD to watch, Toys toys and more toys! & a Jumper thing, but she didn't like that too much, she's too young though.



 

1 comment: