Saturday, October 24, 2009

Back&Forth.

Seriously, this man wants to drive me to the grave.

I am busy now. I'm not pregnant and moping around any longer. My life consists of Mia now. Feeding her, changing her, bathing her, etc etc. And when I am not doing that I am sleeping or trying to get things done.

4:40pm I get a text ... "Hey!!"
I didn't reply because I was busy. - & I didn't hear it right away.

Four minutes later I went to check it because I heard my phone beeping. I checked it. Then he texts again.
"You use to text me everyday (and I dont like that) but I kinda got used to it, but you like don't wanna talk now."

SERIOUSLY JAVIER? I love you, and I'll be honest. I wait by the phone everyday for YOUR text. I no longer am going to text you because I AM BUSY. Got it?

Besides, whenever I do text you, you never fucking reply. So what am I to do? Not text you anymore.

Everything I do is just wrong. I text him too much, wrong. I don't text him at all, wrong.

So I replied "Its not that I don't wanna talk to you ... but I don't wanna bother you either. Idk what to do? & I have been trying to text for you 3 days now, but no answer."

He never replied. Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment