Basically, I am a customer service agent (I sound cool) and what I do is - If you either bank with Citizens Bank or Charter One Bank (They are from the same company so I call either customers) I will give you a call for either a 30 second, 2 minute, or 5 minute survey. So easy.
Please Pay Attention To This:
If I happen to call your house please just take my friggin survey. (Because on top of making 12.01 an hour, I also get incentive checks at the end of the month if I make goal! Which will help so much!)
1. Do not interrupt me when I am giving the questions & options (I know it is annoying, especially if you know your answer already but to "validate my survey' I MUST read all the options. I know it's stupid. But my calls are recorded and scored. I will be screwed if I just skip through those parts.)
2. Do not yell at me because you hate the bank - I cannot change the bank, take the damn survey, state your problem and be on with your life.
3. NEVER hang up on me. - Because I know your address and I will steal your beautiful babies ;) Just kidding.
4. Please do not agree to take the survey and then in the middle of it decide it's all of a sudden a bad time to complete it - that is like giving your husband blue balls.
5. And if it is a truly bad time - I'm sorry, no need to freak out of me. We can call back another time
So other than the fact that I have a new job - Life is good.
My pool is finally open so Mia can go swimming everyday! She really loves the water, just like myself. I could be in the water all day. Unfortunately, I have already caught a sunburn, while Mia has caught a tan. Oh how I envy her olive skin she got from her father and that nice boricua culture!