Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy 3 Months!

So today (January 10, 2010) Mia is 3 months!
I can't believe ittttttt. ohmygoodness!

She's getting cuter and cuter every single day, I can't stand it. I'm literally at the point where I grind my teeth every time I see her or hold her cause I just want to squeeze the crap out of it. But I have to contain myself, I don't wanna kill the kid.

But on her 'Monthday' today, she had to be babysat by my friend Alex cause I had my Aunt Barb's wake tonight. When I got Mia back from Alex, I got the report on how she was while I was gone. Alex said she was great, she ate, she burped, she peed. And was overall happy!

But once we got home she was screaming. Poor thing. I gave her a bottle, and she screamed through eating, she never does this. I hope she's not getting sick! If she acts like this tomorrow I'm gonna take her to the doctors. My friggen mother puts the worst thing in my head, "Oh no she never is like this, I hope nothing is wrong with her intestines." - Really mom? She's probably just gassy or sick.

Anyways, I did Mia's "photoshoot" late tonight since I was gone most of the day and didn't have time for it in the morning.

 

3 comments: