Sunday, July 11, 2010

9 months old.

I'm a day late. But happy belated 9th monthday to Mia! The countdown is almost near, three more months till my baby is a year old.

I really didn't believe people when they told me it would go by so fast. Now it's almost here and I just can't fathom it.


Oh and I have a secret.

...... I totally forgot to do a 'monthday picture' for Mia yesterday, so I figured I would just do it today, but forgot once again. So tomorrow I will definitely be taking those pictures, and I shall lie about the date of the sign. I will pretend it was taken on the 10th. No biggie.

3 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in her carseat :-). Happy 9 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as ever!

    PS I would like you to participate in my "Feeling Fabulous!" Blog challenge!

    Check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    I've entered a contest to win a walk-on role on that retro-licious TV show, "Mad Men".

    If you wouldn't mind taking two seconds to vote for me, I would really appreciate it.

    Click on my name above to go to my blog and vote.

    Thanks so much!

    MadMenGirl

    ReplyDelete